For more than 20 years, Thomas R. Burns has provided hope to people throughout the Bay Area. Suffering from financial difficulties, unmanageable debt, unemployment, underemployment, burdensome medical debt and taxes, people throughout the Bay Area have benefited from Mr. Burns' advice concerning bankruptcy and any other number of debt management solutions. As his law firm's motto declares, he operates his practice so all of his clients experience "Expert Support and a Positive Approach" when they work with his firm.
Walnut Creek Bankruptcy Debt Relief Help Lawyer
Mr. Burns assists his clients with legal counsel in the following areas:
- Chapter 7 Principles: eliminate your debt
- Chapter 13 Principles: establishing a court-enforced partial repayment plan
- Protecting Assets: bankruptcy can also work to protect your home, car and retirement
- Business Bankruptcy: you can get out from under your commercial debt
- Lien Stripping: get rid of excessive mortgages on your house
- Stop Repossession: save your car
- Stop Foreclosure: save your home
- Eliminating Debt: credit card debt
- Eliminating Debt: taxes
Beware of websites offering one-size-fits-all answers to your bankruptcy questions. Bankruptcy is known for the many exceptions to its general rules of law. Our firm constantly updates its legal research so you have the complete information you need on the current state of the law. As a result, you will be making your legal decisions based on the latest information available to you, not on bland legal over-generalizations.
San Francisco Bankruptcy Law Attorney
To speak with a lawyer from the Bankruptcy Law Center of Thomas R. Burns, call our California law firm at 415-543-9900 and schedule your free initial consultation. You can also contact us online.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.